PRODUCTS FOR CONVENTIONAL RUBBER STAMPS
Thermoflan can offer all necessary products for rubber stamp making.
Our 40 year old experience allowed us to choose and develop the best products for stamp making.
- Positive film : for laser prints (box of 100 sheets size A4)
- Day light film : to make a negative film from a positive one ( box of 100 sheets size 24 x 33 cm)
- Developer : to develop day light films (5 liter can to dilute with 10 liters of water)
- Fixer : to fix day light films for later uses (5 liter can to dilute with 20 liters of water).
Matrix board moulding
Hard photopolymer plate : to get a master plate that will be pressed into the matrix board Size A4 – Thickness 175 – box of 20 pcs
- Jet distributor
- Basf distributor
Thermoflan matrix boards : Compressed powder matrix board that becomes as soft as a paste for easy penetration of the image (lead types, magnesium or photopolymer plate). When cured, the material becomes very hard and produces a die in which rubber is molded.
Available sizes :
- A4 (315 x 235 mm - 12.40 x 9.25 inches) boxes of 20 – 50 or 100 pcs
- or 650 x 500 mm - 25.59 x 19.68 inches boxes of 10 – 20 or 25 pcs
Standard thicknesses : 4 or 5 mm
Other available thicknesses : 6 – 7 – 8 and 9 mm for photopolymer, magnesium or zinc plates.
Thermoflan advantages :
- Deeper penetration of magnesium and photopolymer plates
- Increased softness due to an all powder structure, for easier and deeper penetration of detailed lettering and graphics into the board
- Easier processing range : As it is only made of compressed powders , and not impregnated cardboards, the plate becomes as soft as a paste when subjected to heat , with a wide time and temperature range, and do not damage the master plate characters.
- Unvulcanized rubber : thickness 2.5 mm, colour : white or blue
rolls of 12 to 15 Kg
PRODUCTS FOR LASER ENGRAVED RUBBER STAMPS
Size A 4
Thickness 2.3 mm
Producing sharp engraving for quality prints.